Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Years

What i'm doing in front of computer?
everyone busy decorating, clean up, reunion
but me?
hmm
alone sitting here
chinese new years?
not for me
althought my friends say they dont have chinese new years mood
but they still busy clean up
forget i feel alone waiting for textes
I'M LONELY!!!
this year i dont get any wishes
i know i not celebrating but i still hope someone wish me
now i know where i stand in my friends heart
i never exist before
i really feel sad and tear wanted to drop
i know my sister hate me for been special this few month
she hate me for my parent care me more
i think she will thought i purposely get my parent attention
but i not
i have hard time this few months
no matter facing friends or family
i know my family blaming me bring hard time for them
i bring shame to them even my friend think so
SORRY!
my fault my mistake
i bring shame to you guys
even ask them bring me out they also giving nonsense reason
i'm hurt
but i still have to be strong smile that i don't care
hope after this wind and rain there will be rainbow for me
Happy Chinese New Year, friends and family
hope you guys happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment