Tuesday, February 7, 2012

i coming home~

hmm
officially end of chinese new year
and i'm back
i been trap in white house for 2 weeks
because of my foolish, stubborn
make myself end up here
i looked back all the news, the update, the email i missed
everyone posting about
how happy they are in this dragon year
make me so so envy
ops~
tear started to drop again
early morning
taking out mp3
sitting down in plane silently
i coming home
but sooner i gotta leave again
leave to pursue my study
2 weeks in white house
i cried, i missed
everything pass through my mind like slide show
thinking
should i gather all my friend and tell them i gotta leave
but this few month not even one come approach me
asked where i have been
sad case
nevermine
i don't need then i can live happily alone and find others friend to talk to
this day
at least someone there
excited about i'm back
i don't know i should happy or not
hmm
life~ life~
why i never have a friend that forever?
why everytime they will walk out from my life?
hmm
might is the fact of life
my destiny
i will change that
today i will smiling meet that person
that person i loved before
if you ask me do i still like him?
i will not answer you this
the answer will forever hidden in the deepest place of my heart
hmm
let face it positively
thanks for everything
i gotta start new life soon
Goodbye old life
Welcome new life
=)

1 comment:

  1. Dear,miss u again
    i still care about u
    and wish u happy forever

    ReplyDelete