Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear friends~

Dear Friend,

I really feel disappointed right now
at first i thought is my attitude been wrong to you guy i try to change
once i change nothing bring different
i always thought you guys gotta be special to me
but i still wrong
when you guys need me
immediately text me call me
if i break promise you guys scold me, mad me
what about the promise you guys make to me
never let me alone
now even the one i trust the most also the same
that day yet scold me i'm annoying
sorry then i wont disturb you forever
happy?
today is the third day
i see how much you care
say myself will appear after i gone
let see how appear
who need who the most
need me then find me
i keep on giving never ask to return
now i really tired
i tired of serving people that not appreciate what i done
last time i wont mind wont care
but is already too much
every time cheat me i keep silent don't want to ashame you off
but i never never lie to you
is you the one who not believe
then let it be
i owe you?
wanna count who owe who
i think you guys owe me more
needed help i will be there
i needed someone there sure be reason
now your 'good friends' are holiday
then you don't need me
alright then
i gotta leave soon
i gotta leave without left you guys anything
GOODBYE and SO LONG SUCKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment