Sunday, October 9, 2011

waht can i do?

Again
been leave alone
what to do? *thinking*
keep on hoping the phone will ring
but never never did
who can i find to talk to?
pressing the keypad wondering it will it ring?
i have friends
should i find them?
but every time i the one who started the conversation
tired~
don't i have any space in their heart?
it's already 2 months i didn't have any outing activities
all the place i go is
house, shop, school
others? NO~
FAMILY?
all is crazy for work
money money money
only care their own
they go out is enough who care what i think
feel my life really meaningless
LET GO?
there nothing for me to let go anymore
friends?
family?
everything i let go
and leave me all alone
already one week suddenly tear drop because of loneliness
keep on moody whole day
anyone talking to me just feel wanna scold them
and shout all my feeling out
yet i control
what am i thinking?
tell friends and get them pity?
who care?
last time i thought there buddy will care
but he only will care will i XX
he say he care
but important part he keep on asking me will i?
will i?
from beginning till the end
asking and tell me the same thing all over again and again
what can i do with my life?
can i just run into middle of the road and end up it?
can i just walk away from this place and have a new start?
WHAT CAN I DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment