Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LALALALALALA~

Lalalalalalalala
everyone seem forget me again
make me happy and throw me away again
every word come out from his mouth just to gain my trust
i say i wont trust anyone fully
yesterday just prove another hidden object from me
i not expect he tell me everything
but just info me
at least i wont feel been fool
when i get mad
he never did wanted to explain
just make everything seem like my fault
but when i make him mad he wanted me to explain
friend still friend
that what i know
there still boundaries
cant just forget about the boundaries
i thought friend can share everything
no manner is ashamed news, good or bad
wanted me to tell him everything?
please help me tell him
tell me and trust me 1st then i will trust you back
now i try stay distance from you and see how much you care about me
two day is tell me something
today will be the 3th day
i don't have friend so what?
don't use that to make me hurt and try to make you stay
i'm heartless now!
totally heartless!
i been hurt by you so much then other do.
mean i trust you more than other do but you step on my trust
so please don't hurt me again and again!


No comments:

Post a Comment