Friday, December 17, 2010

meaning of family and friend~

What is the meaning of family?
can someone answer me
please respect others
don't think you are highly educated
then you can simply treat people that way
so what
my family don't need you guys
you guys just way way too far
do you know you hurt people indirectly
do you think we needed you guys
sorry
i can say that we don't need you
we can live peacefully without you guys
really shorten my life only
please mind in heart
in this world there is nothing more important then family
if that you understand
but i think we are not family right??

what is the meaning of friend?
friend is not an item
that you can simply throw it away when you don't need it
or simply just make it yours when you need it
what do you think i am?
toy?
sorry, i am a human with feeling
please don't make trust you and broke my trust
i really really faith up with this friendship thing
you guy is the one who tell me
friend wont left you
when you needed them
they will be here
don't keep too many thing within myself
what the~
where is those promises
now i understand
i know what i gotta do
thanks for the "CARE"

No comments:

Post a Comment