Thursday, September 9, 2010

Liar~


you say you are my friend
but you doesn't act like one
you say you won't leave me alone
but you left me without a word
you say you will be right here when i needed
but you never appear before
you say you understand me
but you never know what i feel
everything you say is just a lie
you never prove you care
you never prove you trust
you just the same liar like everyone do
and so do i
so~
stop acting you are innocent
all of us is a liar
just admit it
stop acting you are good
excuses me~
that part is not for you
stop acting you care
cause you never understand what people feel
STOP IT!
stop copying my dialogue
and stop saying i am a liar in front of my "FRIENDS"
as if i care
STOP IT!
i can live alone, study alone, play alone
so~
happy with that
stop it! and stay away from me~
LIAR!!

1 comment: